eBay Seller BaysonR

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
As long as I'm writing online retailer reviews, I know a lot of us are scared what we're going to get when ordering lips on eBay. I know I had a horrible experience when I was shipped a lip for a coupe last year, and when I contacted the seller to tell them they made a mistake, the told me all the 98-02 Accord bumpers are the same (seller K2Motor). Which we all know is not true.

Anyway, I ordered a new Mugen Style lip from these guys, and they were also great to deal with. I purchased the lip this past Monday, and it was shipped out same day, and I received it today via FedEx (it was VERY well packaged I might add).

The lip was EXACTLY what I ordered and it fit perfectly. I highly recommend these guys if your looking to buy a front lip.

Price: $75.00 Shipped

Check them out here....... Bayson R Motorsports

Last edited:

honda_dude

Reaction score
thanks now i kno where to buy mine....now i hav to figure which one goes best with my car..mugen or type-R???

vtecaccord88

Reaction score
yeah i ordered a mugen lip from seller zoomzoom4u on ebay last october and it came cracked and when i contacted the seller he said he would send me another one. After I didnt hear from him after a month and never recieved a new one I tried to contact him again and he never replied. Now 6 months later im out 85 bucks and I still dont have a lip.

NOBODY BUY ANYTHING FROM ZOOMZOOM4U!!! he is a scammer.

CHID0

Reaction score
I still hate how sellers of these lips offset the cost of the product with shipping to avoid ebay fees and in turn if you want to return the product for a refund you get a crisp $20 back....

JDM Accord 510

Reaction score
Yea it fits perfectly for the 98-00, but not for the 01-02. Unless they got new ones that is made a bit longer for the 01-02, cause I had to stretch mine and it bends up at the middle. I bought it from them last summer of 07, their customer service is excellent because I took my car there for test fit the lip before I bought it.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Yea it fits perfectly for the 98-00, but not for the 01-02. Unless they got new ones that is made a bit longer for the 01-02, cause I had to stretch mine and it bends up at the middle. I bought it from them last summer of 07, their customer service is excellent because I took my car there for test fit the lip before I bought it.

Yeah, the guy told me last night that they no longer advertise the Mugen lips for the 01-02 sedans because of the modification required.

Back