Euro R front

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Was looking around facebook and saw this. Someone put the euro R on their 99 sedan. For anyone that asks no it is not a direct swap at all. In fact I don't think anything bolts on. I wish he had more pics.

image1_zps143dec2b.jpg

Varnell

Reaction score
That's a big investment for a car with no other mods. The aggressive front end seems out of place when looking at the rest of the car.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Exactly what I thought. He said it cost him about $1000 I believe so not too bad for all the work and it came out super clean

Varnell

Reaction score
That's not bad at all. Very clean... he just needs to Euro R the rest of it now. lol

Jordan_H

Reaction score
It looks too out of place for me. I'll need to see it one color and not stock. I think the euro R front is meant for the euro R accords

Brad2274

Reaction score
wow the lines line up pretty good, looks fine to me. it actually makes a lot of sense if you wrecked your front end/rad support. i spent 1100 on a parts car for a front end instead of buying it all seperate, some of the euro r nose cuts are less than 1000. i thought there was a problem with the width?

Jordan_H

Reaction score
There is an issue with the width. Maybe he bought all the parts and then he has to pay $1000 to get everything to fit correctly. Ill have to try and find the post again

Brad2274

Reaction score
maybe its the one with the flared fenders and different bumper that has the narrower width?
must pick this guys brain!

CokeZero

Reaction score
Ew.

Look at that MASSIVE front license plate box!

I'm so glad we don't have to have front license plates. Kills the look of vehicles. When I get the CF4 frumpier I'm going to have it shaved off.

Back