Every time i meet someone, they get featured. WHY?

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
That makes no sense... The money they spend on camber kits, coilovers and wheels/tires can get them some decent hp. just basic BPUs. So money isn't an issue here... and when you do BPUs, there's really no maintenance that needs to be done.

stance mods = ~3000 = makes car handle like ISH

BPUs = ~3000 = good amount of HP and a different car!

to track your you spend money on replacing parts on top of performance parts. you go through tires, brakes, fluids, clutch wear, replacing body panels, bumpers, safety equipment+ performance parts-which are usually quality if used for racing. on top of engine ware, ad replacing internals.

as opposed to buying coilovers, wheels (which don't have to cost 2k+), and camber kit. oh and replacing your oil pan.

its expensive to track, so these designated track cars are being used for different things, cuz lets face it, we all wish we could track our desired car as much as we want, but we can't afford to so we settle for aking our car look nice, hence "stance".

swollen_cu

Reaction score
You're telling me nice wheels and coilovers won't cost 2k? Are you kidding me? Especially for a wrx? Works, Volks, ssr, bbs are 2000 for rims alone. Even if rims are only 1200 or so, good beefy tires are expensive too.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
haters-gonna-hate-puffin.jpg

its his car and his money, while all of you are *****ing about it i bet he's driving his car with a big smile on his face

Latest posts

Back