Eye lifs

Dnguyen211

Reaction score
Recently got a pair of carbon fiber painted eye lids for the V6A, second thinking it now.... Was this a good ide to buy it? Is it a girl thing or a guy thing?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/For-98-02-ACCORD-CARBON-PAINTED-HEADLIGHT-COVER-EYELID-EYEBROW-EYE-LID-BROW-/201318428748?txnId=1303300470010

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You got here late, I had a custom set of real CF eyelids for my car, but sold them a little while ago.

Those ebay ones are going to look VERY fake, you might as well get the plain ones and just paint those.

Varnell

Reaction score
You got here late, I had a custom set of real CF eyelids for my car, but sold them a little while ago.

Those ebay ones are going to look VERY fake, you might as well get the plain ones and just paint those.

Yea, had my eye on them...lol

Dnguyen211

Reaction score

I built my whole car on eBay... Lol trying to make a show car on the cheap, I tried to upload pictures from my phone but couldn't get it...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yea, had my eye on them...lol

I have a non-CF custom set that just need to be painted. Will probably post those up at some point.

Pretty sure I will not be getting another 6th Gen, so will have some stuff for sale in due time.

I built my whole car on eBay... Lol trying to make a show car on the cheap, I tried to upload pictures from my phone but couldn't get it...

Yeah, we have all purchased things on ebay, but it's been proven that you can usually find better than the knock off stuff if you are patient and search around.

Back