F20B Swap Parts List Help

Leonhart306

Reaction score
I have a 2002 Honda Accord SE and I plan on doing the F20B swap, despite everyone wanting me to go with a H22A. This will be my daily driver. I found a seller that is currently selling a F20B and listed the following parts. I've sent an email to the guy about what else I would need, but he wasn't sure so I thought I would ask here. I would kindly ask to stay on topic and not talk about the H22A here. Thanks a lot! Does anyone know if I would need any other additional parts aside from below?

ENGINE BLOCK
5 SPEED LSD TRANSMISSION
INTAKE MANIFOLD
EXHAUST MANIFOLD
FUEL RAIL
THROTTLE BODY
VTEC SOLENOID
DISTRIBUTOR
ALTERNATOR
STARTER
AC COMPRESSOR
POWER STEERING PUMP
INJECTORS
SPARK PLUGS
OIL PAN
DRIVE SHAFTS
SHIFTER CABLE
VALVE COVER
USED MIDSHAFT
ECU
WIRE HARNESSES
STOCK MOUNTS AND SENSORS

Tphong

Reaction score
From what I understand it's basically the same as the h22. So basically everything that you'd need to do an h-swap.

JEER42

Reaction score
You don't really need L$D but it would be real nice. Make sure you don't use the F23 tranny. Get the F20B or H22 instead. The F23 tranny gears are too long for that motor. Looks like your car is already manual by your list so that's a big plus.

td-civ

Reaction score
its the same swap as a h22 swap you can us your k23 tranny if you dont have the cash for a h22 or f20b tranny

i did this swap in my bro's accord and used the f23 tranny for 4 months till we got his f20b tranny

Back