F23A1 Build (N/A)

Accorddoo

Reaction score
So am Buddy of mine swap his integra with a f23a1 Long block with K20 pistons and F22b Cylinder heads. From what he told me he producing 200+ hp to the wheels. i might do k- Pistons too but with the f23 head , think i get less Hp or more ? Any thoughts? - thanks

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Cool starry brah. Do eet. Was a little bit hard reading the starry because past tense will not have been made sense.

I would just build up a regular F23 and call it a day...

jdmcg3

Reaction score
depends what k pistons he used.. but honestly even with just k20 type-s piston (a c/r of 12.1 in a f23) isnt gonna make 200+ to the wheels. not without a built head and some other serious mods such as ecu tuning, upgraded manifolds.

but this could have been easily answered with a simple search. hell theres even a sticked theard that could help you out in this sub forum.

but it all depends on what other mods you do and your tuning will determine how much power you make.

and whats so special about the f22b head? compared to the f23 head they have the same specs i believe. cause all honda did was make a larger short block for our cars and slapped the f22 vtec head on it.

Accorddoo

Reaction score
f23 block,crank,rods,
f22a6 head (pulled from junkyard with stock crusty valves.)
272 grind on ebay cam gear.
k20 type s pistons.
h23 intake =]
omniman 70mm tb
dsm 450cc injectors
QSD H2B kit eg/dc

thats what my buddy has on his integra , plus im sticking with my f23 heads. he has this thread on honda-tech ( Google this sh*t )

michaelp4283

Reaction score
I've got all the pieces you need for sale, I've had to abandon my build. I've got a head cam pistons manifold rail injectors etc that will put you above your goal. send me an email @ [email protected]

Back