Hello to all, this thread is about my turbo build from this past summer. Was just looking through my photos and thought to myself that i should throw it up on the forum to help those on the path to boost (as not to make the same mistakes i made). Unfortunately, i bought a turbo kit from Turbo Specialties (which made this project so much harder) because i just could not find a turbo manifold that was unequal port (0-00-0). I later found this (Turbo Manifoldl) but it was too late. I'm looking at fully building the motor this summer with new turbo and manifold. If anyone knows where i could get an equal tubular manifold that would be amazing. And so here we go... The parts list includes: Turbo Specialties F22B kit (the F22s were also unequal port 0-00-0) AEM EMS RC 750cc injectors AEM wideband gauge ACT Heavy Duty Clutch ACT Pro Lite Flywheel Full exhaust with delete pipe Samco turbo coolant lines Seibon evo carbon fiber hood NRG carbon fiber hood pins Autometer boost gauge Autometer stage 2 tachometer Glowshift triple gauge pillar And so onto the build... Took off the bumper, splash shield, and hood to get around the car easier and for intercooler install The clutch kit and flywheel that came in. Don't you just love when the UPS man brings parts Just a picture of the trunk and the sound system Wiring up the boost gauge, tach and AEM wideband The parts layed out My brother taking out the engine stiffener to get the oil pan out Me working on scraping off all the old gasket material off the oil pan Didn't take a picture of it while we were doing it but we drilled the oil pan and threaded on the oil return line from the turbo. Here is the set up on the car Installing the intercooler piping and the BOV. I think its a Megan Racing BOV but i have no idea what came with the kit lol Installing the AEM ECU and turbo timer And this picture summarizes the quality of the turbo kit's parts. The freaking coolant line burst on the inside. No idea how or why so thats why we went samco with real A/N fittings Me working on the samco hoses Finished wiring up the AEM ECU. We were driving around on a base map; no boosting and no wideband installed. Just to see if everything was working right mechanically Drilled the down pipe for the wideband bung Me welding the bung into place Me building an intake for the turbo The finished product. I would have welded the aluminum but the welder is only setup for steel. And besides welding aluminum is a pain Built a catch can with $10. Way cheaper than greddy lol Test fit the catch can and intake Carbon fiber hood came in and was installed. I remember the day, i was so excited!! Now that everything was working right, it was time to install the clutch and flywheel. Me and my bro tried separating the trans from the engine while it was in the bay but there was just not enough room to work and the damn thing just would not come off. So we pulled the motor Setting up a place to set the motor down My little brother cleaning the engine bay. Anti freeze spilled out of the back of the motor when we pulled it. And besides, there is no better time to clean an engine bay with the motor out Clutch and flywheel installed And a couple pictures of the finished product A video of the dyno run can be found here: Here The final numbers on the accord are as follows: 204 wtq @ 4600rpm @ 10psi 211 whp @ 5250rpm @ 10psi As for this summer i plan on really making this thing into a beast. Pistons, rods, sleeves, new turbo set up (prob a GT3076R), wilwood big brake kit, sway bars, ksport RR damper suspension, and front strut bar. Looking at some where between 350whp and 400whp. Well, that about sums up the build. All i can do now is wait till summer to get to work again on this beast in the making. Fell free to comment or ask questions.