F23A5 Turbo Build

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Dosent Bisimoto make a turbo cam? I'm pretty sure that I saw one on there, I know they do crazy good work for n/a motors. I would hit them up an see what they can tell you.

hotaccord243

Reaction score
yeah, i've only heard good things about those cams! looking at one for a while for my car, but haven't seen anyone with a 6th gen and turbo use one yet... so waiting for someone else to try it....

akoutmos

Reaction score
f22parts did look kinda skechy but but i didn't want to judge a business by its site. Thought maybe someone had experience with them.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hey bro I love the build!

The only thing is I believe you have your oil catch can hooked up wrong and it may be hindering your air flow..

DSCF0458.JPG

Please check out this thread on oil-catch specific discussion:

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11813&page=4

Tell me your opinion after reading that info :)

akoutmos

Reaction score
Hey Russianred, thanks for the positive comments.

About the catch can, when you are running boost you don't want to hook up the catch can to the intake manifold again as the link you posted. He is running NA so there is going to be a vacuum pressure sucking out air from the valve cover. But when ur running turbo you don't want to force air into the valve cover. (PCV = Positive Crankcase Ventilation) What i could have done is actually hook up another hose to the turbo inlet from the catch can. That would create a vacuum pressure and vent the crankcase.

Correct me if i am wrong, but this is what i have read after a lot of research before boosting.

Back