FakeNsx's 2002 Accord SE Coupe (56k)

Brad2274

Reaction score
car looks good, nice classic color combo

Finally someone with XXR 527s! Dude, I really need your help. Can you please tell me EVERYTHING (and I mean everything) you've done to make this car have those amazingly awesome rims. They are the exact same size I want and I didn't know if they would fit. Do you have negative camber anywhere? And you said you rolled or pulled your fenders? Thanks so much! (in advance).
you can fit bigger wheels than that, here's a bunch of other members with 527s click here, just search or post what size you want in the wheel fitment thread

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
I know I could I just didn't really want the stretched look. While although it does look awesome I just don't think it would be good for my car.

FakeNsx

Reaction score
Finally someone with XXR 527s! Dude, I really need your help. Can you please tell me EVERYTHING (and I mean everything) you've done to make this car have those amazingly awesome rims. They are the exact same size I want and I didn't know if they would fit. Do you have negative camber anywhere? And you said you rolled or pulled your fenders? Thanks so much! (in advance).

Hey! Before I decided what tires to put on it, i asked in the wheel fitment thread on the size. I was recommended 215/45/17, which was really good! I though of going 215/40/17 to go lower but i got no complaints as of now. The rears had to be rolled and I think iam around -3 degree of camber and the front is pulled with maybe -1 camber.

The back does rub when i got over certain bumps and i was recommended to have no passengers in the rear. Maybe 3 max, so you won't be able to drive much people around with this fitment. Hope it helps! Let me know if you have any other questions to ask

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Thank you so much! The whole passenger thing shouldn't be a problem for me because I usually drive only 1 person in the back. Very rarely 2. But thanks again for giving me the info! :worship:

snip33r

Reaction score
glad to see more members from Canada on the forum..car looks good. keep it up

Last edited:

FakeNsx

Reaction score
Wheels look awesome! :waytogo: Keep it up.

Canada eh! Looking good man. Keep up the great work! and fitment is :favorites37:

glad to see more members from Canada on the forum..car looks good. keep it up

Thanks guys!

Love that OEM lip, looks good man, you just need more pictures lol

Im hoping to get a photoshoot done once summer starts again. Too much snow here at the moment haha

Back