Fast way racer turbo kit!

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Take everyone's advice, and I'll add mine to it - don't get it. See my response in the other turbo thread in DIY section.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
so you don't know what you wanna do and you're making threads as you figure out what you might want to do.... thanks

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
cudablack......... please stop making threads......... and posting.........

thx

nyknick1015

Reaction score
ebay kits are hit and miss... you might find some cheap ones, you might find some good ones... its 50/50 and most guys on here is not willing to take that chance with those odds

cudablack2004

Reaction score
like i said i had a ebay kit on my last car and worked great only one small part failed and i replaced....why buy a $3000 kit when i can buy a $1000 and make just as much power if not more? seen it done before! the reason i posted this thread is to see what everybody thought of the kit that i shot a link of....not bash the product yal never tested or bash me cuz i made this thread....whats the point of this forum? a forum is to support so the supporters on here should support not bicker or play me for a fool!:slap:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
the reason i posted this thread is to see what everybody thought of the kit that i shot a link of

If you would have searched you would have found a handfull of the exact same threads, with the exact same responses. Someone literally posts one of these threads about once a month.

Back