Feedback for Good/Bad Transactions

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Member: jdmcg3
Part: Nikon D70S, Nikkor 18-70 lens, Charger
Feedback: As described. Great seller. Had a small little glitch with PayPal fees but we worked it out quickly. Camera WAS on when I opened the package though, but it stilled maintained full battery level and the camera works perfectly so far. Everything was packaged in Popcorn, Bubble Wrap and labeled "Fragile". I'm very excited to start learning more about this camera and photography. Thanks, Quinn!
Bought/Sold: Bought

Member:J30MAN
Item Bought or Sold: Sold
Feedback: good buyer. great communication. didnt bug the living the hell outta me. forgot to pay the 3% paypal fee at first but ended taking care of it quickly. would deal with him again anyday.

Welcome John, Enjoy. and congrats on the grad! :thumbsup:

Bax

Reaction score
Member: truWarier02 / Davis
Part: Compaq Netbook
Feedback: Awesome guy to do business with! Did a clean install of XP on the netbook which I didn't even ask for, which I thought was very cool. He told me it would be here by Monday, and it arrived this saturday morning. It was boxed as if I had bought it new at a store. Great guy to buy from, highly recommended!

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
Member: Dharding413 / Dillon

Part: AEM v2 CAI

Feedback: Quick response back from my e-mails and pm's. Received item on time . Packaged well, he must have a lot of newspapers cause that was a big box to fill with newspaper packing. lol. Item was shipped in the condition as he stated. Good guy, recommended seller.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Member: oneloudaccord

Part: AEM V2 CAI

Feedback: Responded to emails quickly, paid on time, no complaints whatsoever. Great buyer. (And I took all those newspapers from a grocery store next to the Post Office to pack the box :lawl:)

Bought/Sold: Sold

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Member: Artistotle

Part: Coupe Side Mirrors

FeedBack: Great communication when asking about the part. Did accept my offer. But once payment was sent communication was piss poor. Told me he would be shipping it the next day. Finally got in touch with him and he still hadnt shipped after over a week. Told me he was "polishing it up for me". still took him a couple days after that before shipping. it finally arrived today; just a little over two weeks since i sent him the money. Items were packed very well. But when i opened them up they were a little dirty.. which shouldnt be the case since he "polished them up". Also the driver mirror has little scratches on the mirror.. i was told the items were "MINT CONDITION".

Honestly ill never deal with buying anything else from him.

Sold/Bought: Bought

truWarier02

Reaction score
Member: truWarier02 / Davis
Feedback: Awesome guy to do business with! Did a clean install of XP on the netbook which I didn't even ask for, which I thought was very cool. He told me it would be here by Monday, and it arrived this saturday morning. It was boxed as if I had bought it new at a store. Great guy to buy from, highly recommended!

Member: TheBax / Tyler
Feedback: Truly a good guy and great to deal with. Was ready to pay immediately, and waited patiently as I finished the clean install of XP on the netbook for him. Overall, smooth transaction. And most importantly, satisfaction from both parties!
Bought/Sold: Sold

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Member: 6thgenjed
Part: 5mm spacers
Feedback: Great communication and crazy fast shipping. Spacers got from Cali to Virginia in like 2 days. Awesome guy to work with.
Bought/sold: bought

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Member: 6genaccord

Part: OEM Honda: Head Gasket, IM Gasket, TB Gasket

Feedback: Super seller with great items at an even better price! Recommended to anyone, he currently has more things for sale. A+++

Sunoveabesh

Reaction score
MEMBER 2000BlackCoupe
PART OEM Accord fog switch with Civic fog lights and wires
FEEDBACK Great seller! Other than his awesome deal, the communication and packaging were great as well. If I can ever buy anything from him again I defiantly will!!
BOUGHT/SOLD Bought
-smilies for attention :lolhitting: :thumbsup: :jerkit: :badger: :lolrun:

schmiddr2

Reaction score
Member cpozzuolo

Part Car audio horns

Feedback I received them in poor shape. The horn bodies had been broken before and repaired. One repair had broken again at some point because a flange was in 2 pieces just laying in the box. They had also been painted. I was not told any of this before I sent the money nor was it in the details of the thread. Seller was deceitful in this transaction.

Bought/Sold Bought

Back