----Firearms---- thread Right to bear arms

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mista jc, Aug 31, 2009.

1. sikjdm

sikjdm Well-Known Member

way cheaper than .223 :lawl:

2. RedRyder

RedRyder Be a better driver

I don't think I said it was functioning :thinking: But next time I list it I'll say "with non-functioning grenade launcher". :lawl:

Yeah I was out recently looking for 5.56 and it was so expensive. Ah well...

3. scrapnav6

scrapnav6 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

crappy cell phone pic, my Charles Daly 12 guage.

4. twokAccord

twokAccord Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. 00Accord4cyl

00Accord4cyl The Orange Skittle

u didn't...i just assumed that since u mentioned it was on a gun that it was functioning..... is that worded better?? haha I don't pay attention to historical guns, so i had no clue what that even was

but yeah 223 is too expensive..i haven't bought any in FOREVER...and i can't find 9mm...always sold out

6. CrosCntryAccord

CrosCntryAccord Well-Known Member

contemplating getting a CHL once i get a real job, not to mention I ****ing love shooting, good thing i live in a pro second amendment state

7. 00Accord4cyl

00Accord4cyl The Orange Skittle

^^haha yeah i have taken the test for my carry permit i just have to go file the paperwork...but i have gotten mega lazy to do it since dealing with that crap is a pain...it will probably take hours just to do and it cost 110 bucks..stupid

8. CrosCntryAccord

CrosCntryAccord Well-Known Member

i wish i had the money to afford ****

9. RedRyder

RedRyder Be a better driver

lol I bet you heard M59 and thought it was a modern assault rifle? Kinda sounds like it, M4, M16, etc. It's weird but apparently a rifle etched with .223 can only shoot .223. But one etched with 5.56 can shoot both 5.56 or .223. The fella who sold me my AR told me that. They're practically the same ammo type, but just a little different.

As for 9mm, I usually go to Walmart since it's cheapest there...but they are usually sold out. Last time I was there the associate told me that their store in Middletown (small town 30 min north outside the city in the middle of NOWHERE) gets tons of ammo in. So I'm planning a road trip one Saturday afternoon to go up there and stock up! :lawl: Seems to be about knowing where/when to go these days. It's so crazy that a year ago ammo wasn't nearly as expensive.

That's awesome. Even though most buildings say no guns allowed on premises (at least around here), I still want to get a CCW. Did you know that if you ever use your concealed weapon in self defense that it will be confiscated? Meaning if you ever shoot someone to protect yourself, that gun becomes the property of the state. How effing dumb is that? I mean I could understand them holding onto it for a while...but not forever. Just learned that recently myself.

I plan on buying a $250 Bersa .380 or something similar that I can lose and not be pissed about, in case I was ever in that situation. I hope I never am.

10. smoky

smoky Well-Known Member

i have a permit :deal: