FS: Flywheel (600130) by ACT Prolite F22, F23, H22, H23

SKUNKWRKZ

Reaction score
Up for sale is an almost new Flywheel (600130) by ACT that is compatible with the F22, F23, H22, H23. I bought and installed the flywheel for all of about 500 easy miles (not even broken in really). Unfortunately, I cannot use it anymore, as the Honda has strictly becomea DD again. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the flywheel. it would not need resurfacing as I already took it by a reputable transmission shop to verify this. New, the Pro-lite Flywheel would run $ 275-300. The Prolite Flywheel, it turns out, is a rare piece as I have only been able to find the Street Disc for sale online. Anyway, Paypal is the accepted form of payment and buyer pays 3% Paypal fees. Although I have a lower post count than most, I have traded with RussianRed in the past and received positive feedback. I am also a buyer/seller on Ebay (FC3S302V8) with over 400+ perfect transactions. I have also been a member on here for over 2 years.....I just only post when there is something worth saying. Anyway, message me or post a question on here if you have any.

Price: 200.00 + Shipping

Flywheel.jpg

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I'm running the very same flywheel and I love it! ACT has sadly discontinued the pro-lite flywheel and now only offer the street-lite series. A rare piece indeed. GLWS

Back