Forum bugs / issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

001Stunna

Reaction score
^ It's been happening non-stop all day this whole weekend, like literally there hasn't been a period when it ran smoothly without timing out. We can keep a log, but that's going to be a helluva lotta posts in here if reporting each instance.

Well if days/times is whats required to find it out and track the error... I guess why not.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
True, I think another thread is warranted as a dedicated log for dates/times of the issues we are having. This is a general forum/bugs issues thread?

001Stunna

Reaction score
True, I think another thread is warranted as a dedicated log for dates/times of the issues we are having. This is a general forum/bugs issues thread?
I'd agree but if this is what the person who CAN fix the issue asked for...

Anyz, i just had "502 Bad Gateway nginx" come up straight from 8:12-8:15pm EST when attempting to access USER CP.

beard

Proud UNIX Beard
Reaction score
Yeah I got a 504 clicking the link in the email

I guess maybe evenings is your peak time.. I'll talk to the boss and see if he will let me reinstall the operating system because I've been playing with some updates. I may import this forum database into another server of mine and let some of you test to see if its different. I know theres a bug at 1am Eastern where the forum freezes for about 3 minutes when the forum dumps a database backup but thats about it

I'll increase the timeouts to see if the 504 errors would go away but it would seem the site would "lag" more

beard

Proud UNIX Beard
Reaction score
OK I temporarily enabled a setting which may/may not fix things.. it may fix. I put in a request for a long term fix and waiting for the approval

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I have problems posting/viewing on and off while using tapatalk. Don't know if there is a way to diagnose or fix the issue but it just says to tell forum regulators.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
couldnt get on a little earlier, it was giving me a 502 error. the page said...

502 Bad Gateway
nginx​

the same thing in this post happened again as i posted it. so once definitely at 5:39pm yesterday, haha.

...and it froze up like it didnt know what to do when i hit post for this post, haha.​

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
just noticed the time is off by a few minutes. 2-3 minutes off according to my computers time and cell phone. dont know if thats really much of a problem or anything, but i dont remember it being off like that in the past.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back