Frankensteins Official Thread

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by capsidx, May 14, 2017.

1. Sketch o5

Sketch o5 Señor Greengo

frs's have more tq ad hp than your cars current setup, and weigh less :lawl: they also enjoy turns, unlike accords :lawl:

2. capsidx

capsidx Well-Known Member

Wow all those stats are negligibly different. What like 10 more HP and more torque lol. Maybe like 300 less on the weight. BUILT NOT BOUGHT :lawl: I think if we dragged it would be hella close and on the track I would lose for sure but im still on factory suspension. As far as speed goes though , I say its close :shrug:

3. Sketch o5

Sketch o5 Señor Greengo

well, if you want specifics, 20 more hp (25 with the 2017+ 6mt) and a whopping 7 more tq (12 with the 2017+ 6mt)...and less than 300lb weight difference :lawl: probably would be a close drag race, but the frs/brz/86 would have a better launch for sure.

4. RedRyder

RedRyder Be a better driver

Let's compare an 18 year old FWD economy passenger sedan with a 1 year old RWD sport coupe. :lawl:

5. capsidx

Hey they are close and you know it lol. Also I have launch control so thats a factor moneybags lol. I would love to see the result lol. Its just an F20b cg6 with an intake and an exhaust vs a 201X FRS. I think once VTAC KICKED IN YO!1!!1! I would be a bumper length away lol.

6. RedRyder

RedRyder Be a better driver

Not saying there's no match there. Just personally I don't see the point of comparing performance between two cars that are not in the same classification.

Lol. A 2018 86 STARTS at more than what I paid for my ATS. And most 2017's I see are going for more as well. ;)

7. NSWDoc

NSWDoc Well-Known Member

Run me...I will stomp you both...

8. capsidx

Said the guy with a V6 with broken axles lol. I would give that J series a run for its money mr auto tragic.

9. capsidx

I mean its all in good fun but just because they arent in the same class in stock form doesnt mean they cant be compared when modified into something else. I went from roughly 135 to the wheels to much more so I think its still a fair comparison. Now if he had lets say a bugatti, well now you're comparing a super car to a normal car. But compare a bugatti to a 1000 hp civic? Well not its comparing a super car against something else lol. A 1000 hp civic IMO can not be classified as an econo hatch but a fully built race car. I guess it should go by whats done to the car and how its been redesigned by the owner.

Yea its still a sedan but its got the heart of a sports car so IMO that changes the dynamic lol

10. Sketch o5

Sketch o5 Señor Greengo

:lawl:

launch control huh. i have right and left feet i know how to use. oh yeah, and traction :lawl: :challenge:

you'd be better off racing a frs than a manual 86 :lawl:

i'll race you. money or pinks? :deal: