Fumoto Oil Drain Valve - (aka Qwikvalve)

whitegourd

Reaction score
Price paid: $22.95
Purchased from: Amazon.com
Rating: 10/10
Comments: Couldn't be happier getting this installed. Never have to worry about stripping the threads on the bolt/oil pan. Makes changing oil simple as can be, with no tools at all. Recommend it for those DIY oil changes.

Fumoto Oil Drain Valve

F23A1AT

Reaction score
These things are cool as fuu, I've been wanting to get one for a while. thanks for reminding me.

Hondastylez

Reaction score
Cool idea! I'd just be careful if you're really slammed. I would do this to my stock 6thgen.

nexTOme

Reaction score
Nice and congrats :thumbsup:

Been wanting to get it for long time for 7GA but never got around it lol

With the next car, this is going to be first one on the list

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
I just let the oil bolt shoot into the drain pain I have then pick it up with a paper towel. Just seems like If I were to hit something on the road the right way I would lose all my oil. Probably just me being skeptical though.

Simkid5614

Reaction score
those were put onto alot of Saturn Sl's cause it made it quick. Obviously, BUT. They liked to leak. One drop to sometimes a puddle. It's all about how tight that seat is on the valve. Would, you rather have oil pressure on the Seal, Or a factory designed bolt?

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I would not trust that valve ESPECIALLY because:

Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road pull over and check the valve for any damage or leak.

Especially for cars with subframes that come in contact with speed bumps every day :)

Back