Gas: changing your driving?

blindside

Reaction score
I just don't drive as much now.. unless of course i had to go to work or something really important but other than that F that i just sit my *** at home. LOL

I still can't change my driving style i got a heavy foot :D

Last edited:

Sonnick

Reaction score
i still redline first and second maybe 3rd getting onramp......

if i need to do a quick lane change/speed up, still downshift to 3rd, redline....

long stretch? still redline 4th....LOL
i still ride about 380 per tank with "redline madness" :rock:
LOL :rofl:

It doesn't really change how I drive much, maybe a little. But the real reason is because I want to keep my car in pristine shape :)

DeathKing

Reaction score
BP definitely gives you better gas mileage than the ****ty places.

Me and my friend had both realized it without talking to each other, it was funny when he brought it up cause I was about to say the same.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I just don't drive as much now.. unless of course i had to go to work or something really important but other than that F that i just sit my *** at home. LOL

I still can't change my driving style i got a heavy foot :D

Yeah, i'm with you. I only drive when i need to. If i'm somewhere and i know i'll need something from somewhere close, i buy it before i need it. I try not to just go out and drive when i'm bored, etc. That saves you more gas than anything.

SouthStar019

Reaction score
BP definitely gives you better gas mileage than the ****ty places.

Me and my friend had both realized it without talking to each other, it was funny when he brought it up cause I was about to say the same.

its clean. whats why.

JonJonello

Reaction score
fawk with gas prices now me and friends try to carpool as much as possible

i use to drive evrywhere but now my car averages 17mpg and thats less than are Titan so now i hate to drive my car cause it burns into my wallet bigtime

i thinks its my O2 sensor but idk, i've gotten checked out twice by penske honda and they dont know what it is so idk i might be selling my car soon and just stick with my 90 Accord 5 spd thats is paid off already lol

but the problem is i love my baby and all ur TW goodness :sad:

Back