Godspeed Coilovers

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
I'm really close to buying coilovers but I'm having a hard time deciding. Function and forms were my #1 choice until I read a thread on here that said the function and forms go way too low even at their max and that is not what i'm looking for, just want a nice drop to take away the gap. I came across these Godspeed coilovers and was wondering if anyone heard anything about them. I read a few forums that said they are good quality coilovers but I have never seen anyone on here run them. Please help.:banghead:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GODSPEED-AC...2002|Model:Accord&hash=item2c8c7980df&vxp=mtr

xci.ed6

Reaction score
IDK, but I took a chance on a cheap coilover and had good luck.

If you attempt a chance do not go for adjustable dampening. That whole thing is a joke, imo.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
I'm just really scared, I want a good coilover that will last but don't want to spend over $600. Im hearing good things on Godspeed coilovers but not sure because I haven't seen anyone on here with them.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Yeah, that's the tough part :p

I still havn't found anyone with TruHart's :p

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Yeah exactly. The only coilovers I have seen on here under $700 are the Function and Forms and Tiens.:throw:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Friend has godspeed on his 240sx. They're nice. I want truharts for mine but on eBay they are out of stock until mid July.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Yeah, Im hearing a lot of positive things about Godspeed coilovers. As for Racelands, I heard a lot of bad things about their systems. A lot of people say they are junk, atleast the forums I read.

Back