Going turbo

9450erick

Reaction score
By the way that BOV is fake, they often leak because the insides are plastic. You get what you pay for.

how can you tell? and thats not violating any laws??? i mean its says hks right on it with a box and everything! i got one sitting at home, not from this vendor and not frm ebay but i just want to make sure mine isnt fake! thanx!

Blackaccord2345

Reaction score
Thank you for the advice guys, I will be studying that website on my days off like a mad man, but I kinda already bought a turbo...I went with the Garrett T28R. RDX injectors and walbro 255 Fuel pump. I was wondering where I can buy the manifold from I can't find a website or I one on ebay. I want to go with a Black intercooler to keep it a sleeper. i'm sorry if i'm all over the place but im excited about doing this project. I gotta friend that is a Master mechanic that has a STI and has done countless things to his car and said he would be more then happy to help me out so thats a relief.

Blackaccord2345

Reaction score
nm on the manifold found it, and pretty sure i'm gonna have to block off the wast gate port since my turbo already comes with one.
A list of parts ive ordered.
T28R Turbo
Fuel pump 255 wb
RDX fuel injectors
Turbo Manifold

A list of parts I need.

Intercooler and pipeing.
-Blow off valve
-Gauges
-AEM tuner
-Oil lines for the turbo
-T fitting for the oil pressure switch,I think

JP03SVT

Reaction score
Just look at Chris Miller NRG tech in Long Island,NY, hes a local superstar (shameless plug lol), also tubaso from yosolo racing, Morris Tuning/Midnight Auto.

If you go aem you have to go to Chris miller, he's at Chris miller racing now (cmr) he's not longer affiliated with nrg tech. He's the best when it comes to boosted Hondas and ems standalones. Another good place to look into is high boost in jersey. Chris miller tuned my friends integra type r. He's a real good guy and his shop is amazing. Idt he's ever tuned an accord so you may be his first one!...well that's if you choose to go to him.

Blackaccord2345

Reaction score
Where is he located?
I will also be doing my AC delete tomarrow, had napa send over the belt to my shop I work at. and have my Water pump,timing belt,balanceshaft belt,tenioners on its way. watch I don't know if i'm puting back the balance shaft belt back in or not b/c ive seen some people say its ok to delete and have seen kits to delete them and then I have people telling me not to do it b/c it will mess with the engine balance? any sug on that?

Back