Gold wheels photoshop

SykVSyx

Reaction score
timeattack2.jpg

seewhatyoudid.gif

Hassan, If you can find a better rear lip for the car, then I say do it, if you want to keep the coveted 'Panda Look', then I don't think the gold rims would go with it.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
looks good hassan...srry i didn't get a chance to help wtih the PS..but i suck at changing colors of stuff....

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
ohh purty photoshop with the gold wheels haha

i did a horrible job at the lip kit..but then again it only took 10 min...BTW i love the gold wheels...i am doing the chop with polished lip right now..and i like it more!

Edit here ya go...decided to just paint the car on this one..and no drop..

accord2.jpg

Last edited:

The Wicked One

Reaction score
I too think you should keep the lip polished and only paint the spokes gold. but honestly i like the panda look better with silver rims, or black with a polished lip.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Yeah if I were to do it I'd go with PS #2. Gold wheels with polished lip. But I'd only do that if I were to get my kit painted first. I wasn't exactly going for the panda look as my final look. I only did it as a temporary thing since I'm broke and can't afford a decent paint job.

Honestly, my final look would look something like PS #2, except I'm slammed now.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
dude... I love ur panda look... don't paint the kit... the only reason i want a white car is to get the panda style... but i m stuck with blk car... if wanna paint the rim... go for dark almost black gun metal... but keep the blk lip kits... loving it...

but its ur car... not mine... do w/e u like man... just saying whats in my head...

pyaarawala

Reaction score
lol be unique and go for a black panda look. I don't know if anyone's done it? I think it'd look nice. Painted white lip kit and painted white hood and trunk. Or even better if you can somehow get a White CF look would be amazing for the hood, trunk, and lip kit.

Back