goodyear assurance triple tred

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Wow im surprised how good these tires are. I have the michelin primacy mxv4 and after 20k they are starting to hydroplane in the wet and starting to lose grip in the dry. I've heard that these tires have a noise issue is that true? Im plan on getting these for my next set of tires.

When I first got them they were a little louder than the tires that were on there originally but nothing too extreme or annoying

pattywak

Reaction score
...tires won't reduce body roll.

but other than that, I'm glad you like them.

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
Very interesting since the Solus' are one of the highest rated tires out there (for the money). I'm not disagreeing with you at all, since I don't have experience with either tire.

in the winter the solus' are pretty ugly, and the dry and wet handling is much sloppier than the ATT's.

BoyBlue

Reaction score
My wife uses the same tires on her car (03 Grand Am) for the past 4 years. I have to say That thay are great all around tires. Only hydroplaned in them onece because the tires were closed to balled and only sliped in the snow 2 times. That's damn good in 4 years.

f23accord2000

Reaction score
since i maid this thread ive hit 55k on these tires and look great ill probly change them next summer
but as they get worn a little road noise just started hearing it this past month and i do rotations every 7500 to 10k or try to keep it every other oil change

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
...tires won't reduce body roll.

but other than that, I'm glad you like them.

I agree if you mean that different brands of tires within the same profile ---/--/-- will not reduce body roll. But the smaller the sidewall, the less the tire contributes to body roll. It's a small amount, but it's there. Also summer tires tend to have a stiffer sidewall than A/S, and that can make a difference.

I'm not completely disagreeing with you, all I'm saying is tires do or don't contribute to body roll depending on their profile, albeit a small amount.

Back