Got my first ticket today

capsidx

Reaction score
So let me start by saying I had a pretty sht day after work. I went to wal mart to cash my check right. Get to the customer service desk and guess what? Neither one of them can cash it -_-. They say try the bank next door. I gave it a try and they cashed it for me :waytogo: . Cool. SO I'm like I got what I need, now I can go to autozone and get my window visors. Oh wait, my car keys dont seem to be in my pocket. Of course they're locked in the car :flipthebird: . Normally you cant lock the car with the key in it but its not in the ignition, its on the fking seat :rotflmao: . So I reluctantly went back into walmart and got some wire hangars. As I was proceeding to open my door I tore the sht out of my already destroyed window molding (soon to be replaced.) At least 6 people walked by and was like that sucks , I remember my first time. Then a lady came along and offered to call her triple A agent and say she was in the car with me so they would unlock it for free. But right as she went to call I got it unlocked. So after that whole fiasco I headed to autozone to get my visors. Guess what? None in stock :banghead:. They had to order it but it will be here tomorrow.So im on my way home when I notice officer friendly behind me. I got into the turning lane and he kept on straight, aaaaannnnd then cut over behind me real quick and put his lights on. :shrug: What did I do wrong. Sir I pulled you over because I noticed you werent wearing your seatbelt. Thanks cyclops, I wish I had xray vision and could see through a fking car to tell if the driver wasnt wearing his seatbelt. He also said I didnt stop at the red light before I turned right even though it was clear af to go and there was no do not turn on red signs present. He went through the whole I was going to give you two tickets but I'll only give you one so you wont be as mad. 116 dollars. Awesome....... But I get to put some window visors on which for some reason im really excited about, Anyone else have interesting ticket stories?

604ACCORD

Reaction score
those are some damn expensive visors. Sounds like your day sucked as much as mine, but mine was work related so I ain't gettin into it.

capsidx

Reaction score
They came out to about 65 bucks for all four which wasn't bad :) but now I have to skip tinting next week because I have to pay rent, car insurance and the ticket.

Back