FS: H22a Head with ecu 300 fimmmm

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
SOLDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW PRICE $250 firmmmm

Wats up 6ga.... im posting up my spare h22a head (p13) for sale.... the head is mint and ready for a g-swap or to use on a h23 block, h22 block, etc.... its only missing the intake manifold (which u can use urs), and the vtec solenoid (also u can use yours).... its a great way to be different... a few of the nyc 6ga's have seen me in the streets with this.... never abused nor raced on... reason im selling it is because i got my built head back from the machine shop and im using it already... need to clean house... im asking 300 fimmmm and im including a brand new set of front brake ceramic pads ($60 value) and a p13 ecu to be able to rev that swap to 8500 rpm!!!! im in the Ny area... willing to travel for an extra fee.... shipping is gonna be expensive as this head is heavy.... i will post pics tonight when i get home of it on my car... feel free to call or text or pm anytime... my number is 407-580-3542

i will also give you spare 6thgenaccord.com decals and my I <3 my honda decal for free with purchase... if i find more stuff ill be glad to give to you as well... save the B.S. for someone else and lets get this sold....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
i'm usually not on 6thgen alot cuz im working alot... so calling or texting is the best way to get to me

Back