h22a

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
if your H22 is OBD-II (96+), it's about 500$CAN to swap it in your 6th gen, if your car is manual transmission. Swapping a 92 to 95 OBDI will required a conversion harness OBDII to OBDI, so a little bit coster. Swapping a manual transmission H22 in a Automatic transmission Accord will be about 200-300$CAN more because you'll need some extra parts. Do they have JDM motors imports shops in CA ? Surely ? Also look for wrecked prelude in scrapyards. Good Luck!!

klee

Reaction score
98sleeper said:
anyone know the best place to buy a h22 and manual transmission combo? preferably in california?

Try these places:

www.inlinefour.com (Garden Grove)
www.jhpusa.com (I think City of Industry)

Both of these shops will do the install as well. I'm not sure how much they charge but give them a call to find out.

98sleeper

Reaction score
thanks for the links! they are very helpful! i'm looking at putting the jdm h22a s-type engine and tranny in my car with the lsd. i can't wait!

98sleeper

Reaction score
thanks, it's a 220 hp engine installed, then i'll pop my stage four turbo on it, ha ha! talk about a sleeper! yeah baby!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
dont forget to reinforce ths internals. ive heard all kinds of stuff about h series and f series motors and boost, used to hear h motors were great for it, then out of no where started hearing f motors were great for it. so idk really, but i would just to be on the safe side. go over to accordingly done, and they can help you out with that engine stuff pretty good.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, when i first got my car i used to frequent there a lot, but often got flammed for having different lighting in my car (all int. bulbs changed to green, underseat neons, trunk neons, and id hate to admit it, but i had those pisser lights too, but theyre gone now, haha) but yea, i got flammed a lot cuz i had some neons and ****, so like, idk, i just branched out and found other places, i found this place second, and its my favorite so far:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back