Hall of LOL

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Another forum I frequent has a section called Hall Of LOL, which has threads much like this one: http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29951 in it after they are done and dusted....... basically a place where you can go for a big laugh at someone elses expense when you're bored.

What could be more fun than reading about some retard thinking they are going to get X hp by turning up the boost on their vtax solenoid?? :peace:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
so are you suggesting we create said hall?

would there be tankards of mead waiting for us tired warriors as well!?

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Well that depends on what sort of wench you have locked away in your tower Fargoth, and also how well you have said wench trained!! :lolhitting:
mmmmmmm Honey Wine

And the Hall is just a suggestion.....

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
it actually might prove pretty amusing, I dunno more people need to discuss this.

and the wenchs I typically capture are bar maidens that have worked up an immunity to ancient herbal chloroform, thus forcing me to give chase when they escape the highest tower of the mead hall.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I have been wanting a "Hall of Fame/LOL" for quite some time. Someplace we can move epic threads (eg JCCG5 content, and that dude that was pretending to be a girl that owned an Accord R and the "FCUK YOU JMILLER" thread).

I approve of this idea.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
yes, we need this section :thumbup:

1272342306482.jpg

Back