Hall of LOL

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
aww

don't go stealing your mom's christmas ornaments to pay off your pimp daddy's protection costs now

dadams

Reaction score
im talking about this :tgf:

it should say your fuking gay

and you enjoy searching the forums for all my posts to come here and try to flame me, i may sit around on my "arse" (gay word for as$) all day and get unemployment but you sir have no life.

maybe it should be changed for you... im good tho sir thanks for your concern

there was no need to search at all.. i was watching the video for tht first comment and you have said tht second comment in numerous threads...

i think tht may be y you have almost 1000 posts in 5 months...

arse is not a gay word for a$$. see definition here

then you speak of sitting around all day collecting unemployment and then insult me by saying i have no life... HA plz.. i go to school full time, work for my department, and have another job on the weekend, and you say i have no life.... you sir are sadly mistaken.

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Omg I just read back thru this thread.

Lots of fail. I'm speechless.

I see in imaricer's thread about the car club he tarnished 6ga's name and even worse my home state where a couple other 6ga's made a negative comment or two about not listening to people from TN. Don't base your opinion of people from TN on those morons or imaricer. Thanks

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
you mean like how I said why should we even care about what some punk kids from TN have to say about anything, in life, ever?

try to stop me Matt :lawl:

I have a general disgust of most people on this planet, don't take it regionally specific.

Back