**headlight switch & dashboard lights** HELP URGENT

jcmxx

Reaction score
Hey guys, when I turn the headlight switch to the headlight option (last one) , I believe my regular lights turn on but there is no lights on my dashboard. When I turn it to the off switch, my lights turn off but I can see what Colours show and light emitting from my dashboard. Should it not be working when I switch it to the headlight option on the switch?

my last question is what option should I leave the setting on the switch to for the day time? What should I switch it to for the night time? My car is a 01 Honda Accord EX.

no lights come on except for the last option which I believe is headlight. Not sure if they are day time running lights?

Picture for reference
3F542DB7-E79A-4460-A62F-0D8C0AA6357B.png

jcmxx

Reaction score
Hey guys, when I turn the headlight switch to the headlight option (last one) , I believe my regular lights turn on but there is no lights on my dashboard. When I turn it to the off switch, my lights turn off but I can see what Colours show and light emitting from my dashboard. Should it not be working when I switch it to the headlight option on the switch?

my last question is what option should I leave the setting on the switch to for the day time? What should I switch it to for the night time? My car is a 01 Honda Accord EX.

no lights come on except for the last option which I believe is headlight. Not sure if they are day time running lights?
Picture for reference
2D1C92C3-873D-4CA1-A4DB-ED497C06B678.png

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
You made sure the dimmer switch isnt turned down correct? (The dimmer knob is in the guage cluster between the tach and speedometer)As for what position for the headlight switch leave it in off during the daytime.

jcmxx

Reaction score
Yes I played with the dimmer both directions and nothing. When I turn the switch to off, I can see display lights but that’s in the day time when I don’t need to see the extra lights. In night when switching to the last option no lights.

Thanks btw!

Back