Hello All! Let me introduce my ride (audi content) 2 NEW PICS

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Re: Hello All! Let me introduce my ride (audi content)

^^ yeah it's the stock s4 front bumper. is your friend nick on audizine?

Yeah he is, he's got a white B6 1.8T, his sn is MaStEr4u2nV or something like that, lol.

jcanni

Reaction score
hey overboostin, wanna do some pulls when I get my piece back on the road? well that might be a while, lol. we are dropping my trans and rebuilding it. i am also redoing all of the control arms.

night-ryder

Reaction score
Dude, we can't have a photo shoot until

1) Mah wheelz go on
and
2) My lip gets here ( ordered 1 min ago) =)

overboostin

Reaction score
^^sounds good. I Just did my valve covers and detailed the engine bay. I'm going to be finishing off my interior in the next week or two hopefully in time for the gtg :) We'll have to go on a photo shoot then and, of course, when I get my new shoes.

overboostin

Reaction score
hey overboostin, wanna do some pulls when I get my piece back on the road? well that might be a while, lol. we are dropping my trans and rebuilding it. i am also redoing all of the control arms.

no doubt my man. remember me?

I'll give you a hint

I have your old wheels :afro:

ps, where did you get your new control arms from?

jcanni

Reaction score
Of course I remember you Lou. What tires are you running on those now? I went with the febi - bilstein kit. Brian@avalonmotorsports hooked me up. I got them today and I ordered them yesterday @ 3 pm. My car is going to be down for like 2 months. We are pulling the transmission tomorrow. Then I am going in for shoulder surgery. So, when I am in a sling my buddy is rebuilding it. Then when I am healthy again we will install it with the control arms. I have 1400 in parts going on the car. All of it is maintenance :(. Except my 034 tranny mounts. I got the last set in stock :)

overboostin

Reaction score
cellphone picture of passenger side valve cover
Image0096.jpg

Back