Help me choose spacers

Drew707

Reaction score
I plan on getting wheel spacers. Decided for 15 or 20mm rear and 10mm front. I have extended studs in back and stock studs in front. Tl wheels. Plan on ichiba v2s in front for the bolt on option since no extended studs or maybe another option? For the rears maybe ichiba v1s or ns. Their ns and v1s look the same. Open to different options. Maybe akata?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I think I have seen on here that most people run the Ichiba spacers.

Not to say there are no others being used, but that seems to be the popular choice.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Most like Ichiba V2's since they have the studs built in. I ran H&R Trak+ for a while.

Drew707

Reaction score
I would get v2s for the rears also but i dont think they will work with extended studs

truWarier02

Reaction score
I've read horror stories of people running too thin a spacer, particularly 10mm, with integrated studs. They are too thin to support the integrated studs and they have disintegrated/snapped on people while driving. As a result, Akata has since discontinued production on integrated studs on any size under 15mm. For anything smaller than 15mm, I'd advise on getting extended studs.

Not to say Akata spacers aren't good though because I've actually ran their 5mm spacers for years and they held up just fine on stock studs. I now have 10mm Ichiba v1 all around with 50mm Ichiba extended studs.

Last edited:
Back