help! my dashboard and tail lights went out!

6thgen

Reaction score
So as title says.....lights on the dashboard do not come on and neither do the tail lights on my 00 coupe. I have checked the fuses and they are all good. What could be the problem?

BBMF00accord

Reaction score
i had this same problem last week and made a thread about it..the 15 amp small lights fuse is blown..if it continues to blow theres probably a short in the parking light circuit..i was shorting out a wire on my strut tower.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
I had the same problem with my 01 4dr .. if its not the fuse then its likely its the same thing that was wrong with mine ... prepare urself ... on the driver side on the leftback (if that makes sence) of the fuses theres alittle white computer ... idk what in there gets messed up but it cuases the dimmer not to work ... u gotta take ur cluster out ... in the first plug (left to right) you can by pass the dimmer ... take a wire and put it in the first slot (left to right) and the other end put it in the 2nd slot after the little clip in the middle..... i'm terrible at this but yea lolz the first slot has a red wire in it and the 2nd has a red&white wire on it. ...... the way to check if its this is ... when u turn on ur car do the lights on the cluster turn on and then turn off once u turn on ur headlights??

Back