Here's what I'm thinking...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
you lose torque but gain top end...am i right??? but then again torque is better than top end if it's daily driven.

u only gain hp if ur motor is putting out more power, such a a boosted motor... a stock motor on a straight pipe will not see much of a difference

Accord98Coupe

Reaction score
The only reason why i'm welding a pipe onto where the y-pipe bolts on is because i want a single exhaust. I currently have hi-flow cats and resonator deleted. If i want to swap it to a single exhaust what should i do?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The only reason why i'm welding a pipe onto where the y-pipe bolts on is because i want a single exhaust. I currently have hi-flow cats and resonator deleted. If i want to swap it to a single exhaust what should i do?

Much easier to pick up an I4 exhaust and work with that, no?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
they have the single muffler conversions for the v6.. forgot which brand tho... was it apex'i? :thinking:

just get an i4 muffler, redo the hangers if needed, make a custom piping and u're set..

1slosedan

Reaction score
I have a single outlet on my V6. Its not hard, just go to an exhaust shop and have them run your piping from the catalytic converter back.

Back