Highlighted posts from Thursday, Mar. 24, 2022

T

Top stories on

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 10, 2022 * 3 posts * 73 views
BlkCurrantKord said: For any of you out there into nearly 40yr old (aka myself & Roy) Honda racing apparel. Honda Vintage Culture 20% off Code - HONDAVCD [link] Read more >>
March 08, 2022 * 2 posts * 104 views
21799accord said: If your on instagram okease hit this guy uo in the post the more people we have that are serious about getting clear tail lights the better we are on price. My insta is Djb24st217 ... Read more >>
March 03, 2022 * 2 posts * 81 views
Evan Wood said: I heard somewhere that this code is a common problem for 6th gens code was first thrown a few months ago while i was driving (and i was not driving slow) which immediately put ... Read more >>
March 18, 2022 * 2 posts * 109 views
Volo said: You dont need an OBD2 to reset your srs code. You can do it by yourself manually with simply any 2 wires: [link] Read more >>
March 01, 2022 * 3 posts * 154 views
BlkCurrantKord said: Believe it just pulls out from behind the console if my memory is right. Might be a screw on a tab holding it down. Read more >>
March 18, 2022 * 3 posts * 133 views
Volo said: I did change the power steering hose on V6 because of the leak of the old one (# 9 on the pic) It is a pain in a butt, 'cause I had to work undernearth the car. + need a lot of ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Back