Homestead Speedway Track Video

nyknick1015

Reaction score
as a videographer my self, i would only give him a few tips...
-Needs work on lighting, open the iris when indoors and close it a bit when going out doors because some shots are over exposed and some shots are way darker than needed to be. and be careful when going from indoor light to out door light,
-ALSO either shoot at an angle on shiny things or use a polarizer on the lense so you dont get the shadow of your self on that object.

and if he wants to get better, get used to not using auto functions (auto iris, auto focus, zoom, and other auto functions) with zoom, some zooms are very noticeable that you are using the lever and not the manual ring

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Hater...LoL.
I don't like the song he put, it's played out. I told him to change it to Kings of Leon "Crawl"

Check THAT song out.

I think I'm going to join the Connecticut Autocross and Rally Team this summer. They do about 10 autocross events each season and have two track days at Lime Rock during the summer.

Just gotta see what my funds are going to look like.

Membership = Cheap
Racing/event entry = Expensive

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
I think I'm going to join the Connecticut Autocross and Rally Team this summer. They do about 10 autocross events each season and have two track days at Lime Rock during the summer.

Just gotta see what my funds are going to look like.

Membership = Cheap
Racing/event entry = Expensive

Don't forget the cost of changing your oil, brake fluid, clutch fluid, brake rotors, brake pads, and tires.

Track days are about $299.
RallyCross days are about $45 via SCCA and that's without membership.

Back