Honda Emblem

honda_fitted

Reaction score
Has anyone put the red Honda emblem on their car? I'm trying to fit the front one and it doesn't fit. Coupe

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Varnell

Reaction score
Are you sure you bought one meant to replace a 98-02 Accord emblem? Also, trunk and grill emblems may differ.

I'm currently looking for an Acura emblem to replace my Honda trunk emblem. It's surprising how many different sizes these emblems have been over the years.

james'99

Reaction score
Are you sure you bought one meant to replace a 98-02 Accord emblem? Also, trunk and grill emblems may differ.

I'm currently looking for an Acura emblem to replace my Honda trunk emblem. It's surprising how many different sizes these emblems have been over the years.

The emblems are larger on the 01-02 than the 98-00 so bare that in mind. It works out fine in the rear. The front is where you will have an issue.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Chrome comes off with nail polish cleaner, iirc, so strip the one you have and rattle-can it red.

That would be my fix, but I wouldn't want to deface Honda.

lowoffset

Reaction score
i replaced my badges with led badges i wired into parking light for front (white) and brake light for rear (red). looks good.

honda_fitted

Reaction score
Well does anyone know the size for the coupe emblem. I bought the bumper without an emblem so I need an emblem

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Many emblems on Ebay list the size, just measure the badge area on the grill and compare. Or if your local junkyard has any 98-00 models you could maybe grab one there.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
I'm not too sure if this applies to coupes but I know for my 02 sedan, I need to get an emblem off an RSX to fit my front bumper because there is no red honda emblem that was made for my accord.

Back