how to find out if I have a stock keyless entry

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
putting the key IN the lock turns off the alarm.

youre doing something wrong if the alarm turns ON...

took my remote off my keychain the other day since the panic alarm gets set off all the time when the keys are just in my pocket :madrun: but then the remote doesn't turn it off :madrun: (that's my car's fault)

MyEvo08

Reaction score
there should be something wrong when i bout my car the gave me 2 alarm keys and 3 car keys ..and 1 on the keys is suppostly the master 1 that opens everything but never tryied it ...and try programming the alarm my putting the key in the ignition and turning it 3 times back an forth but dont turn on the car maybe that while help

Levi

Reaction score
hahaha wtf i never knew this. Mine's an EX so I'm gonna try to pick up a keyless remote now.

On another note, if i unlock my cr from the driver side, alarm goes off. so i have to unlock from the passenger side :eusa_doh:

kurtage77

Reaction score
QFT... my god my keyless wasn't working... and I unlocked it by hand. BAD IDEA. That crap never stops going off. At least I feel safer if someone tries to steal my car.

hahaha true
I did this once by accident in my garage. scared the **** outta me lol.
Also, my sister has a keyless 2001 lx, I unlocked it by key and it went off :confused:

this also scared the poopz out of me haha

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
put a new battery in last week...soon as the neg terminal made contact the alarm went off.

that scared the ****TTT out of me...goodbye remote.

Back