how to red out tail lights

tunerbum147

Reaction score
i see some people got all red tail lights. there is no clear part for the back up lights. i was wondering if there is any way to do this without getting new tail lights.

last thread i got hate for not searching but i did this time. i could not find anything so maybe i am just bad at it. so please don't hate. i am new to this.
thanks!

DrOwZee

Reaction score
u obviously aint searching right. there are a couple of them out there. you can either spray em or use vinyl.

ccordex00

Reaction score
your best choice would be buying a spray tint (look for it on inlinefour.com or any other website) but make sure you check around for laws and stuff cause cops might give you a hard time...(not sure tho so double check)..
It's the same as smoking your tailights but using red instead of black...good luck

tunerbum147

Reaction score
thanks guys. i got the searching down now. i guess i was doing it wrong. i am new to this site and its a little different than others so getting used to it. try not to hate!

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
not quite. i used red spray tint a couple times before i switched to tinting film. the spray faded honestly within a month, probably even shorter than that. the film has held up prefect though.
All the stuff I searched has been your responses Andy. You're the DIY Tail Light Tint/Spray King.

Millz

Reaction score
not quite. i used red spray tint a couple times before i switched to tinting film. the spray faded honestly within a month, probably even shorter than that. the film has held up prefect though.

how much clear did you put on the red spray?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
none. because all the experience ive had with spray can clear in the past, it comes out like **** and never looks 1/4 as good as getting it professionally done. i never did any clear on the black spray tint i used to use either, and that was always fine. regardless, the tint film is the better way to do it. it just takes at least a hair dryer and some soapy water. its cake. just takes a little longer.

Back