how to red out tail lights

Johnson

Reaction score
^totally agree
clear makes it have a rough texture.. for me it did

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, you just wet sand and polish to get rid of that. but even after that sometimes, anything ive ever done has never came out great for me.

also, at that point, you might as well have just done it the tint film way, hahaha....itd be quicker, haha.

Last edited:

Millz

Reaction score
well, you just wet sand and polish to get rid of that. but even after that sometimes, anything ive ever done has never came out great for me.

also, at that point, you might as well have just done it the tint film way, hahaha....itd be quicker, haha.

I see what you're saying, but a friend of mine did it and it lasted 2-3 years without fading until he sold em. Wasn't rough to the touch either.

I'm getting the film as well (best part is you can remove it when need-be), just pointing out i've seen it pulled off with the spray/clear nicely too.

ejreams

Reaction score
none. Because all the experience ive had with spray can clear in the past, it comes out like **** and never looks 1/4 as good as getting it professionally done. I never did any clear on the black spray tint i used to use either, and that was always fine. Regardless, the tint film is the better way to do it. It just takes at least a hair dryer and some soapy water. Its cake. Just takes a little longer.

+1

DXaccorD

Reaction score
Absolutely, by far, the most helpful post I've ever seen. EVAR

i absolutely agree.

Also, i have tinted my taillights black a few times and the more you do it the worse it comes out for some reason IMO. Unless you remove all of your tint when it fades and completely redo it. I would try the tint film first and do it once and not have to worry about it anymore especially with how nice andy's look.

crazyVtec

Reaction score
I can order you some vinyl that y use for mine but it will take 3 weeks to get it. It wont fade out. I alredy have it on my tails like 2 yr

Back