how would you go about taking a picture like this!?

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
because you can find those skills like crack

just be glad you can manipulate your simplistic photos to make them look exceptional with a program, and that you can find all that info via google

Ralphie

Reaction score
Ya i mean i could easily do that with Photoshop and no one showed me.

I said to myself one day, i want to learn how to use this program.

So i bought a pack of cigarettes and sat down and opened a picture and tried every effect and played with every option.

After a few weeks i was somewhat decent. Now i can do a whole range of things.

But no one helped me. Google has a **** ton of articles on how to use Photoshop....hell if your on Facebook, become a fan of Photoshop. They are always posting tutorials on stuff.

Sort of like this but with a wide angle lens and more pronounced clouds-
IMG_4448.jpg

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
To be honest I don't think that pic is all that great. Yeah the clouds look cool, but the car is off center, and the pic is taken at a weird angle. I for one, do not like.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
I agree. The shot could've been a lot better than it is atm. A friend of mine wanted to do something similar to that with my car..

DSC_0007-4_3_2.jpg

In a shot like this i think the angle makes or breaks the deal.

Millz

Reaction score
look at the horizon on the right and left...

sky picture was obviously cropped in

ive heard of people doing this before

take a pic in dark conditions, google stormy skies, find a nice pic, crop it in voila

Ralphie

Reaction score
look at the horizon on the right and left...

sky picture was obviously cropped in

ive heard of people doing this before

take a pic in dark conditions, google stormy skies, find a nice pic, crop it in voila

or you could do that too.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i think the artifacts on the horizon are selection "gaps" where the dude left the foreground untouched...replicating the reflections on the car would be such a pain if the sky is shooped in.

at least thats how i'd do it (if for whatever reason i wanted to make a pic look bad :lawl:)...select the sky and exaggerate it.

Ralphie

Reaction score
i think the artifacts on the horizon are selection "gaps" where the dude left the foreground untouched...replicating the reflections on the car would be such a pain if the sky is shooped in.

at least thats how i'd do it (if for whatever reason i wanted to make a pic look bad :lawl:)...select the sky and exaggerate it.

I was going to say if you just chop the sky in, good luck with the car reflections.

I would just try to get a shot with prolific clouds and then exaggerate them post process.

LOL @ bad pic.

Back