I h8 my job!!!

nyknick1015

Reaction score
So i haven't taken a day off all year!!! (besides holidays and emergencies) so i decide to take off this coming wednesday and thursday. My friend/snowboarding buddy is leaving so i planned on going snowboarding with her on wednesday, and i need thrusday off because i HAVE to be available for my 2nd job. Now my office hasnt been in stable shape because for starters, im 22 working with 3 middle age women. (45, 48, 50). The only other male in the office just left last week because he found a new job that pays 3 times as much (also because the women can be *****es at times) and the main supervisor is out with swine flu till further notice. so its down to me and 2 of the women

So i email every1 saying that im taking 2 personal days off and they are getting mad at me and told me NO i cant because the office is going to be understaffed. (I am not on salary so either way im not getting paid those days and i dont care.) I told them i dont care and im taking the days off either way and just last week, on the first snow day, everyone called in sick and i ran the office by my self.

Mind you my job is so slow. I sit at my computer all day waitin for phones to ring and customers to come in. in other words, im on accordtuner, and 6thgenaccord all day, and catching up on tv that i missed. so im not really missing anything. I need a new job... anyone hiring

/rant

00accord91

Reaction score
i hate when jobs do that ****. ****in i been at my job for three years and im still getting minimum wage..i come early leave late and when i cant work sundays im the bad guy lol at the end of the day man, dont kill yourself for money cuz if u end up quitting and/or getting another job jus know God planned it for ya.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
wish i could be on 6ga all day....

i don't see why the two ladies would be so mad about you taking off if it was so boring etc...

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Man that does suck. Would they be able to actually legally fire you for taking 2 personal days, especially if they are given prior notice...

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
yeah bro that sucks... now imagine your bagging groceries and standing in a box ringing pissed off customers all day, standing on your feet in a noisy as hell store...sorry to rant but you could have my job... which is worse

lwlba

Reaction score
**** i feel you bro.....

i get paid minumum wage when the work i do actually requires a pharm tech license.... in addition to the b1cth works and *****y customers that i have to deal with...

yea.... anyone else hiring?

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
**** i feel you bro.....

i get paid minumum wage when the work i do actually requires a pharm tech license.... in addition to the b1cth works and *****y customers that i have to deal with...

yea.... anyone else hiring?

if you are local to the 626 and can speak some dialect of chinese..Bank of America is hiring at the branch i work at..

BUT i stand on my feet for 8+ hours, i deal with b1tchy *** customers all damn day because they are overdrawn when i clearly print out their activities and show them it was their fault, and they yell at me acting like i took their money, i get mad, yell at them, and my boss yells at me..

i can go on and on about how ****ty it is to work for bank of america, while other people i meet think that it is some holy job and all that ****..

it does come with its benefits..like a vegas trip every columbus weekend, drinking, drinking drinking and more drinking..lots of girls come into the bank.. more drinking and girls..drinking at vegas with girls..

so if you hate your job, lemme know cuz we need someone..preferably fulltime though..

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i hate my job... now i am getting the silent treatment from them.... its pissing me off today

AccordFlex

Reaction score
i hate my job... now i am getting the silent treatment from them.... its pissing me off today

I think that you should make it aware that just last week you ran the office by yourself without any notice and if they want to continue to be selfish, then by all means keep doing it, but dont expect you to be the team player you once were.

Back