I love special K :)

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Thanks guys it will come together very soon finally lol. If any more updates I'll try to post as much as I can shortly.

5acc0rd4

Reaction score
Am I the only one interested in how much this project has cost so far?

I love the progress you have so far though man. Can't wait to see the finished product! :thumbsup:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Am I the only one interested in how much this project has cost so far?

I love the progress you have so far though man. Can't wait to see the finished product! :thumbsup:

I don't want to think about it and many times of the last year or 2 I wanted to give up on the car but even at my loss it would be stupid to quite. I'll enjoy the car for about a year or 2 and sell for a fair price I'm sure. I did not add any numbers up but I don't think I want to do that lol.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I don't want to think about it and many times of the last year or 2 I wanted to give up on the car but even at my loss it would be stupid to quite. I'll enjoy the car for about a year or 2 and sell for a fair price I'm sure. I did not add any numbers up but I don't think I want to do that lol.

I am actually glad you did not say. This is one of those projects that you do because you can and you want to, not for anything else. If it had to make financial sense, we wouldn't likely see any engine swaps, in our cars, or Hondas, really anything because they don't make a lot of financial sense in general, but the first person spends a whole lot more than the 100th person, not to mention you aren't just doing an engine swap. The best custom cars never have a strict budget.

5acc0rd4

Reaction score

haha yea, some things are better left unsaid I guess...You've done an amazing job so far though! I was just curious lol :hide:

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
ummm... is it done yet?

I want a k20z/k24z swap... i don't think it will work

cuz of all the k-frankens are using k24a bottom... :(

can u list all the stuff u put in once its done?

td-civ

Reaction score
man glad your still at it with this build mine has been sitting for the last 2 years and i dont think it will get done for another 2 years

Back