I Need Help: Tein S. tech or Eibach Prokit

Which Spring Set Should I Buy?

• Total voters

eDub

Reaction score
:thinking:Does anybody have any pics of what the Tein S. tech look like installed on a sedan. I am not sure if i want to go with the Tein S. tech or Eibach Pro-Kit. I am a daily driver and may often have up 5 people in my car including me and I have two 12" subs in a sealed box in my trunk. So whatever won't have me rubbing, have me buying a camber kit, give me the boat look and rides nice I will buy. please help?:thinking:

cliffsta

Reaction score
Give me till about Wednesday at the latest, I'll have my S-Techs on this week ;)

ccordex00

Reaction score
imo you should save for some coilovers...why? cause at some point you'll want some extra features..

cliffsta

Reaction score
imo you should save for some coilovers...why? cause at some point you'll want some extra features..

Not neccessarily. Some of us don't care about adjustability. Some of us just want to be dropped with a decent ride and be done with it. We just want to be low without all the setup time and the harsher ride.

Anyways, I'll be sure and post up my pics Thursday night :afro:

A-cord

Reaction score
Not neccessarily. Some of us don't care about adjustability. Some of us just want to be dropped with a decent ride and be done with it. We just want to be low without all the setup time and the harsher ride.

Anyways, I'll be sure and post up my pics Thursday night :afro:

you mean some of you just want to get it done with for a cheaper price. i mean who doesn't want adjustaibility? setup time and harsher ride is just a bad excuse for not saving up for coilovers IMO but hey it's not my car. good luck..

but between the two i'd go for stechs just because they look better and still offer a decent ride from what i hear.

Back