I really don't understand woman....

Discussion in 'Life Lessons' started by Totalimmortal, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Totalimmortal

Totalimmortal Well-Known Member

As a for instance, just recently I started talking to a girl. She was gorgeous and we really seemed to hit it off, all that good stuff. Randomly starts being real distant and finally just stops talking to me altogether.

Fast forward just a short time. Mind you she "friended" me on facebook previous to this. All shes been doing is complaining about how she can't find a decent guy, all the guys she meets are "taken", guys want to take her to a stripclub for a date, tons of the same shiet.

I've since ignored her, but I can help but think "Wow, you had a guy that actually gave a **** about more than your *** and you pushed him away. Now you're complaining??"

I really really really don't get it....

2. Drift

Drift Well-Known Member

Women never know what they want. Ever. That is what I have found.

I had almost the exact same thing happen to me twice with the same chick. The only difference is that we had actually dated for 2 6 mouth periods.

I'm sorry, I have no advice for you, only a painful recognition of what you're going through.

3. DarkSideAccord

DarkSideAccord nadeshiko fobz ftw..

she must have either:

1. found out something abt u that made her distance herself from you
    2. her friends did not give u the seal of approval

4. fastflyinaccord

fastflyinaccord Well-Known Member

I concur with Roy

5. GoldnKnight22

GoldnKnight22 TWM:TLMF

3. She's a female and f*cked in the head, regardless of what logic tells her to do.

6. GoldnKnight22

GoldnKnight22 TWM:TLMF

Oh, and don't take it so personally Jarred. Doesn't mean she thought about you feeling dissed when she made that comment.

But I'd try talking to her again and mention that you'd like to take her out and treat her right sometime, seeing as how you saw her complaining. Tell her you can show her whats its like to br treated well by a nice guy who cares about here.

.....Yeah, I always took the nice, sensitive guy approach. It actually did get me places....

7. joshism

joshism Well-Known Member

I learned in psychology class that the female brain is less connected, and therefore less rational, but they can multitask better because their brains are more split. So they can do the dishes and cook at the same time. The female hormones also cause them to be emotional. Guys have more connections between the 2 halves, and that's why we're more logical LOL. I heard of an manly old dude, who showed tough love all the time. He was dying of prostate cancer, so the doctor said that he needed female hormones, and therefore injected some. He all of the sudden started expressing his emotions, and even started crying like a girl. Anyways, you can give her some testosterone, and maybe she'll be normal. Girls... They try on guys like how they try on clothes at the mall. Just makes ya want to shake them up, and hopefully all that confusion in their brains will settle down so that they can think straight. That girl seems to keep her options open when she's with a guy. It's hard to find a girl who's not shallow in their thinking. They always want a guy that other girls will be jealous of. Well, I guess sometimes we're guilty of that too. But I think guys just want a hot girl to bang. They don't care about what others think as much. Am I right on that? Maybe not all guys.

8. fastflyinaccord

fastflyinaccord Well-Known Member

Me too. Ya see where it got us :147703263745b138a51

9. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member

i got 99 problems ....

10. joshism

joshism Well-Known Member

If you don't mind her previously sleeping with other guys, just go for her if she's smokin' hot dude. As long as she doesn't give you AIDS or crabs.