I try to help...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by C_S_L, Jun 25, 2009.

1. C_S_L

C_S_L Well-Known Member

a fellow 6gen accord coupe owner today while I was at the self service car wash. I pull into the boot and I notice a black v6 coupe in front of me in the vacuum area. There was this young blonde teen girl looking at me, fairly attracted looking. I didn't think anything of it. Just some chick staring at me as usual.:hihi: So after Im done washing the sedan I pull over next to her. I heard her callin someone on her cell, Im thinking its her boyfriend or something that she was talking to. So minding my own business I started drying out the sedan. A few minutes later a black Acura CL model pull up next to her. Out came a 50 year lady, it was her mom that she was callin. She pop open her daughter's coupe hood and started hammering at the engine bay.:eusa_doh: WTF..Im thinkin to myself what is she doing to that car?!?! I was about to leave when the mother came over to me and ask if I have a jumper cable. I politely smile and open my trunk and handle over my jumpers. She had no clue how to jump a car so I politely walk over and walk her through the steps. Damn the engine bay was dirty as hell and the battery terminals were all corroded. After the cable were connected to the daughters car and her car, I told the daughter to start her car. There was a lil click and then a slight sputtering as if the car was about to start then nothing. So a few minutes later I told both of them that its not going to start, she'll need a new battery since I ask them if they ever had it change. Mom said no so yea i gave them my best opinion that it was the battery cause the same thing happen to me a few months ago. All in all they both thank me and left in the moms CL and they will get daddy to help fix it later. Interesting day for me nonetheless. I try.

truWarier02 likes this.
  2. DrOwZee

DrOwZee Well-Known Member

it never hurts to try. people like you makes the world a better place. good job.

3. C_S_L

C_S_L Well-Known Member

Thanks bro! :roy:

4. CG6Lemon

CG6Lemon Detailing Enthusiast

x2. we need maor honest peeps! :omgbd:

5. finch13

finch13 Well-Known Member

Woot woot... x2 on the new battery and maybe cables!

Did you at least get the girls number? :boink:

6. C_S_L

C_S_L Well-Known Member

I would had more chances getting the mom's number. She was all over me, touching my shoulder and back...m.i.l.f possibly? LOL!! Seriously no I didnt get the daughters digits, she wasn't my type.

7. juicebox00

juicebox00 Well-Known Member

should have got her # for me man, or at least the mothers...lol. but good job.

8. CG6Lemon

CG6Lemon Detailing Enthusiast

MILF'S FTW! :roy:

9. MrLazie1

MrLazie1 Well-Known Member

^ LOL

still a good thing that you tried. :)

10. HondaLuver83

HondaLuver83 Well-Known Member

In that situation you could have taken your battery out and flipped it upside down and connected the terminals. Then have her start the car. Ghetto yes, but if you have a wrench and no jumper cables, it works.