ILLuMina7E's 95 240sx SE(fitysaxKAY)

iROYAL

Reaction score
those are drifter fenders. keep them.

they are "JDM" yo!

but keep up the good work.

make sure you change the timing chains on the KA24DE. they are known to snap and ruin the engine. i HIGHLY recommend a new timing chain set.

I'm sure you mean the timing chain guides, and replacing the timing chains is a good idea. I did the same when I rebuilt my KA.

Last edited:

ILLuMina7E

Reaction score
*UPDATES*

yesterday i took it to the machine shop (block and crank) turns out the crank is beautiful :D gonna get it polished and i need to get the block bored out to 20 over. so yeah i left it there and i should get a call in 2 weeks. i still need to take the head to get valve job and the girdle. gonna order the pistons and ring an bearings on monday.

so yeah thats where im at for today for those who are following my build :aznrun:

ILLuMina7E

Reaction score
What pistons have you gone with??
Any updates yet??

just ordered my pistons 20 over. (stock from rpm machine) pretty much a whole engine rebuilt kit. main bearing rod bearings etc. but yeah ha i ordered them at work :D shuuld arive in 5 days. n my block comes back in about 2 weeks

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Love seeing these projects continue to progress, and even more impressive when the work is getting done in your own driveway.

ILLuMina7E

Reaction score
*UPDATES*

yesterday i took my head to get a valve job, the girdle, and piston to the machine shop. hopefully everything should be back this week!!

***in 6thgen news my lip blew up in the rain like two months ago and ima order a new one on ebay right now :)

ILLuMina7E

Reaction score
new pics. engine is ready to put bak in s14. just need alt. bolt, tranny mount, and tranny plug

Back