I'm BACK!!

honda_dude

Reaction score
WOW i havent been on here in like foreverrrrr..lol my paint is dying..its spreading like cancer. Have anyone heard about the Maaco Presidential Sale?? Does anyone kno any info about that and how good they paint job is...thanks

ActNow

Reaction score
Whazzup! I don't know personally but I remember reading a post that they're quality of work is not very good. It just really depends on that individual shop for how well they do their job. I for one am not afraid to spend more money on better quality; I like to save money but sometimes its unavoidable.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Itl look like crap..no shine to it what so ever..in a few months your bumper will be chipping back through from rock chips,and the whole car will fade again within a few months from the single stage cheap paint they use...just the big thing to remember:you get what you pay for,so dont expect to bring home a shiney new looking car.they cant buff the trash or runs out or anything that happens since its single stage as well..another thing to think about.
save up and get a full base and clear job.
I wouldn't even recommend Maaco period for anything

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I'd save up for a better paint job personally, and I wouldn't go to a chain for a paint job. The one off shops usually tend to take a bit more pride/care in the work, but with that being said, I would still ask around for shops that people would recommend in your area.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
stay away from maaco. my buddy got his mazdaspeed3 painted there and the car came back with runs all over it. they did it again for free but it still looked like garbage. stick with a quality shop in your area. some things you just can't go cheap on

Back