Im dumb, blind or both.

finch13

Reaction score
Be patient, the right deal for teh right part will come. I got my Koni's like 7 or 8 months after I bought my H&R springs... worth the wait.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
The main question I had at the begining was if I have 2.5 inch exhaust piping do I need a muffler with a 2.5 inlet? Does anyone know this?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Preferable, but like aforementioned, you can just convert it. If you get a larger diameter muffler, you can just convert the piping size with an adapter.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That muffler is $160 from Summit Racing.

A polished Magnaflow universal muffler with 2.5"Inlet/2.5"Outlet is like $95 from Summit.

A natural finish Magnaflow universal muffler with the same specs is $70-$95 depending on dimensions.

I just looked for Magnaflow, center Inlet/Outlet, 2.5", Oval, between $50-$100.

They're having a sale this weekend b/c of their huge car show. If I see any on sale with your specs I'll let you know and try and pick you up one if you really want it. They may even have some on their discount rack if they dont selll this weekend.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Hey thanks, I appreciate everyones info. Yea I'm lookin to buy asap so I'm gonna research a little more. My coilovers are on back order they won't ship for 2 weeks. Blah. Ill probrably wait unless I can find another site that I can find function and form coilovers. Anyone know a good one off the top of there head?

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
dont go for magnaflow,flowmaster or any other of those POS's. They belong on Fords and Chevrolet's. Vibrant makes a great muffler for our cars and cost about the same as magnaflow, but its way better quality and sound.

Dude really.....what are you talking about. I agree Flowmaster doesn't belong anywhere near an import, but Maganaflow makes some high quality ****. Kevin has the Maganaflow catback on his V6 and it's probably one of the best sounding, and looking exhausts I have seen on that car.

When I get an exhaust for the TL I am definitely doing a custom Magnaflow catback with quads......

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Dude really.....what are you talking about. I agree Flowmaster doesn't belong anywhere near an import, but Maganaflow makes some high quality ****. Kevin has the Maganaflow catback on his V6 and it's probably one of the best sounding, and looking exhausts I have seen on that car.

When I get an exhaust for the TL I am definitely doing a custom Magnaflow catback with quads......

I get the impression that flowmaster and magnaflow are hand in hand products for V8 domestics, that's why I said that in my last post.

Last edited:
Back