Reaction score
The ImportAlliance Summer 2010 Meet Information Thread: "The FifthTennial" Meet
The FifthTennial Summer Meet.

Date: July 17th & 18th 2010
Admission: $10.00 per person for the entire weekend
Where: The Nashville Superspeedway
4847 Mccreary Rd # F
Lebanon, TN 37090-7875

This year's meet will be the biggest ever. So big we've had to make some hard decisions but we think everyone will have a blast. Visit www.ImportAlliance.org for more details and continuing updates but here is what we know so far.

Sponsors So Far:

S3 Magazine
ChaseBays
More to come shortly

As usual there will be local regional and national vendor's. Bring your money.....as we are encouraging them to bring product to sell at ridiculous prices.

Programming/Motorsports
The Return of the
Best Stance and Fitment Contest
Best Engine Bay Contest
The Valve Cover Buildoff

This year we are pleased to announce that there will be drifting at the Summer Meet as well. Yes…..You heard it correctly, and it’s official! Import Alliance will be tag-teaming with Tennessee Drift to bring one of the greatest spectacles in motorsports to the FifthTennial meet this summer. The drift competition will give drifters an opportunity to perform on a world class stage. The Course will be a challenging and exciting opportunity to demonstrate the sliding skills of all of the participants and will be held on the road course of the superspeedway inside turns 1 and 2. If you are interested in participating register now by visiting http://nextgearinc.com/wordpress/?page_id=368.

Again Checkout www.importalliance.org for ongoing updates as well as additions to our programing and motorsports lineup. Here is a link to our Fanpage photos on facebook. While you are there take some time to become one of our fans.

Admission is $10.00 per person. The admission will also get your car inside if space allows. Attendees will have an opportunity to participat n 2 driving events Saturday the 17th we will have our Drift-O-Ram $10.00. There is a registration link and more on our website www.ImportAllaince.org Sunday the 18th we will have an open road course day. $140.00 is the registration fee to drive all day. You will also need to pay the standard admission of $10.00. There is a standard admission of $10.00. There is a registration link and more info on our website registration link and more info on our website registration link and more info on our website www.ImportAllaince.org I highly recommend everyone who can make it t this meet to go! It is always a blast and you will NOT regret it.__________________

Who's going? I know I am. We can get a list going and maybe meet up before the meet and roll in together maybe :thumbsup:

1.AllGOnoSHOW - Matt - 6 speed swapped v6 + more ;) 865-242-1144
2.Pattywak - Patrick - 5 speed slammed 4cy
3.RedRyder - Chris - sexy red v6 OEM lip kit coupe #614.202.1035
4.00Accord4cyl - Eric - Blue and bronze coupe-Win!
5.jgilley - Josh - Slammed coupe graffiti Hood! 205-567-1230
6.Millz - our black and silver Canadian sedan hero!
7.NashvegasCG - Matt - silver and black keeps em coming back #931-980-9882
8.Accord2show - show stopping coupe # 270-991-5928 Joey
9.LX_F23A1 - 4DR DEP gone bad lol
10.Fritz - His sedan is clean and serene! 615-438-4705
11.hondahana
12.Bliss_Creator #901-283-8724, name's Siva
13.SKUNKWRKZ

MAYBE
1.ComptechV6
2.Dinzdale40

Last edited:

pattywak

Reaction score
I'll definitely be there! I'll try to coordinate with my crew and maybe we can all roll together to the meet.

1.AllGOnoSHOW - Matt - 6 speed swapped v6
2.Pattywak - Patrick - 5 speed slammed 4cyl

pattywak

Reaction score
Here's some extra information:

Admission is $10.00 per person. The admission will also get your car inside if space allows.

Attendees will have an opportunity to participate in 2 driving events.

Saturday the 17th we will have our Drift-O-Rama. $90.00 is the registration fee to drive all day. You will also need to pay the standard admission of $10.00. There is a registration link and more on our website www.ImportAllaince.org

Sunday the 18th we will have an open road course day. $140.00 is the registration fee to drive all day. You will also need to pay the standard admission of $10.00. There is a registration link and more info on our website www.ImportAllaince.org

I highly recommend everyone who can make it to this meet to go! It is always a blast and you will NOT regret it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sign. Me. Up.

I also know no one. lol

EDIT: Will getting there early Saturday ensure that I can get my car in? I was hoping to park with other people.

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Thanks for the extra info Patrick! 1st post edited and info added. God I wish I had the 140 for the road course!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You know my name Matt, sold you some headlights, remember? lol

Chris. And can someone explain a bit more about the parking situation, I'd like to park with y'all.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
You know my name Matt, sold you some headlights, remember? lol

Chris. And can someone explain a bit more about the parking situation, I'd like to park with y'all.

Lol yes I remember. I don't know about the parking. I was hoping we could meet up before the meet with Patrick and roll in together and park together.

Back