Is there no option for a chatbox on the main page?

capsidx

Reaction score
Just wondering if the server host just doesnt have this as an option or if the owners just havent incorporated it yet. I feel like it would make the site 100% busier.

datechboss101

Reaction score
We need more active members on 24/7 to make this site busier... its not that quiet though nor that busy either.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
there used to be one a long time ago. it was removed due to taking up a lot of bandwidth, i think was the reason. that's when TEH Shoutbox came into existence :lawl:

capsidx

Reaction score
I thought that’s what it was for, I think a simple chat box with no image capabilities wouldn’t take up too much bandwidth but I’m not paying the bill so I guess we can put this one back in the box lol

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
My main site is V6performance.net and its pretty dead over there too.
Joined as a member over there since 2003 right after I picked up my 01 Accord V6. Still got her, I'll never sell it. I'm gonna drive that car till the wheels fall off and the body rusts clean through..lol

I can remember when V6p was booming in both the 6th gen and 7th gen forums when I first joined - both are pretty dead now since about 2 or 3 years ago.

You have to understand, the Accord was never a highly appreciated platform for performance compared to say the Civic EK/EG. We had a little bit of aftermarket support but not a lot. Add to the fact our cars are getting really old and it drops interest in our cars even more.

Just the way it is now....

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
I think a lot of forum sites have been seeing a decrease in traffic due to facebook.

Back