Its A Black And White Party(56k)

Mikey

Reaction score
As far as photography goes...not bad. Still need to work on your angles, lighting and a steady hand. You had a few good shots. :thumbsup:

The headlights on the Mustangs are g4y as fuck though. They're the "Me too" car.

"Oh, you have a Mustang? Me too!!"

Darianjr1

Reaction score
As far as photography goes...not bad. Still need to work on your angles, lighting and a steady hand. You had a few good shots. :thumbsup:

The headlights on the Mustangs are g4y as fuck though. They're the "Me too" car.

"Oh, you have a Mustang? Me too!!"

Thanks man. But yea I know I went out there and I was like sooooo what do I do. lol. And when you mean lighting you mean actually setting up lamps and stuff or like getting a better flash

Mikey

Reaction score
Just like learning when to use a flash, when not to use a flash. Using the available lighting to your advantage, watching/using shade and shadows. Stuff like that.

Dansaysno

Reaction score
I definitely agree with Mikey. It was clear that you used the flash and the first few shots (your license plates are glowing!) My advice is save your money for now, considering you just bought a DSLR, get a cheap tripod and set up a long exposure (it's easy, I promise). I think you'll like the results. Also, strictly photography-wise, work on your composition a little bit. I saw a lot of ceiling and not enough awesomeness!

Darianjr1

Reaction score
I definitely agree with Mikey. It was clear that you used the flash and the first few shots (your license plates are glowing!) My advice is save your money for now, considering you just bought a DSLR, get a cheap tripod and set up a long exposure (it's easy, I promise). I think you'll like the results. Also, strictly photography-wise, work on your composition a little bit. I saw a lot of ceiling and not enough awesomeness!

Thanks alot. Im thinkin of making this a real full-time hobby and yea I will be saving for a bit now lol and that will be my next and thanks so much for the advice all criticism is greatly appreciated. Lol yeaa I felt like I could have done a lot more if i knew the camera and how to really take shots. Its not as easy as point and shoot like I thought

all.i.see

Reaction score
Do you have any camber on your fronts or rear?! looks like they are 0'ed out.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Do you have any camber on your fronts or rear?! looks like they are 0'ed out.
yea i have somewhat of some camber lol and I just slammed it more so they pokin now
nice start on the accord...fugly mustangs lol

thanks and lol I only like one of them its a bad *** cobra in person lol maybe i didnt do him any justice lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Decent shots Darian, would have been nice to see a little more playing around with the colour theme of the photoshoot, but minor detail.

The one Mustang isn't your fault, but you should definately recommend he get rid of those headlights.

Back