J32A2 + 6MT swap in my '01 F23/H23 5MT chassis

Discussion in 'Engine & Transmission Mods' started by Bense, Jan 16, 2017.

1. RedRyder

RedRyder Save the manuals

I don't know if I've ever heard what the Comptech S/C sounds like in motion, now that I think about it. Which seems wrong, given how many cars I've seen that had one.

I have never used the auto CC function with any regularity in my 6GA. Unless it's extremely hot or extremely cold, my windows are down and I'm lettin in whatever's outside. Right now the blend door actuator is broken, so I can manual switch the car to hot or cold, but the actual CC dials are useless haha. Time to switch it over to heat for winter...or you know, replace it.

I still have an auto CL-S cluster sitting, always liked the way they look. I modded my 6GA cluster since I never did the CL-S one.

Nice CL-S wheel, that was always one of the best cheap and easy mods for the 6GA.

2. Bense

Bense Well-Known Member

How's it going

3. 619rcr

619rcr Well-Known Member

Hey Bense, good man. Driving the car 2-3 days a week. Gets about 22-23 mpg even with occasional boosting. I have to be careful not to floor it too quick in 1st or it'll spin the tires a bit and bounce off the rev limiter. It does have the clutchmasters light flywheel tho. so its to be expected. all in all its much more fun to drive than when in the CLS.

4. ccordex00

ccordex00 Well-Known Member

Nice setup!

Bense likes this.